Lantic is currently recruiting for the position of shift team leader for the processing department at the Montreal refinery. The position reports to the Superintendent Refining.
The incumbent must plan, organize, control and coordinate all operations in order to maintain a constant production and ensure the production of products corresponds to quality standards. He must also support his department (operators and attendants) in the execution of their tasks and see to the smooth running of operations. He must respect, within the scope of his duties, the occupational health and safety rules in force, the current good operating practices and the food safety rules in force.
Qualifications and Experiences Required
- College Diploma in Operations Management or equivalent.
- Five (5) years’ experience in operations management, in the field of food production or experience / equivalent skills acquired.
- Experience in personnel management in a union environment or demonstrated leadership skills as an operator or equivalent experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office software ("Excel, Word, Outlook").
- Sense of rigor
- Have a sense of urgency and ability prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to lead, coach and empower members of your team.
- Demonstrate good team spirit