Lantic is currently recruiting for the position of Computer Technician based at our head office in Montreal.
The position reports to the Network Services Manager. The Computer Technician is responsible for providing
the best quality general support to internal users of the IT system. The incumbent uses patience and is
available to help his/her colleagues when the need arises.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU :
- Competitive salaries and benefits;
- Pension plan with company matching contribution;
- Supplementary health insurance and dental care;
- Life insurance and accident insurance;
- Personal benefits account;
- Share purchase plan;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Fitness program;
- Free parking and accessible by public transport;
- Cafeteria on site.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO :
- Maintain and support technological infrastructures;
- Monitor incidents and user requests within Levels of Service;
- Perform installation, update, and configuration requests for computer and package software;
- Process with the physical installation of computers and maintenance of the network;
- Conduct computer material reconfiguration when needed;
- Write and correct installation procedures when necessary;
- Act as the main contact for mishaps and requests management, give diagnostics, list priorities, and solve issues;
- Take part of a rotational 24/7 support shift.
Qualifications and Experiences Required
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO JOIN THE TEAM :
- Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Knowledge of Windows Server (2008/2012/2016/2019), Windows 7, Windows XP, HyperV, Citrix and desktop tools (MS Office, Outlook, Webex VPN, Intranet, Internet, antivirus, virtual computer, etc.);
- Understanding of how IT networks and telecommunications operate (Cisco infrastructure);
- Bilingualism (spoken and written);
- Multi-tasker and autonomous;
- Good customer service abilities;
- Available outside of work hours (on-call) and to travel occasionnally.