Reporting to the COVID-19 Response Team, the COVID-19 Representative (Temporary) is responsible for providing support to the COVID-19 Response Team and the Shift Supervisor/Lead Hand at the Lantic Inc. Taber facility, ensuring that hygienic measures are implemented and practiced during our Beet Campaign.
The COVID-19 Representative (Temporary) plays an important role in infection prevention and, therefore, requires high professionalism with the ability to act as a coach for all levels of employees in ensuring that all policies and procedures are maintained.
- Maintaining company-wide policies and procedures, specifically those related to COVID-19;
- Must have excellent communication skills with the ability to fully understand all policies and procedures;
- Follow sanitation guidelines and policies/procedures when using chemical agents;
- Thorough sanitation in common areas throughout the facility;
- Take temperatures for all employees/visitors/contractors arriving to the facility;
- Record and ensure employees’ touchless timekeeping is captured;
- Must be available to work a rotating shift schedule (days, evenings, weekend, holidays);
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experiences Required
- 1-2 years’ experience in a leadership role is considered an asset;
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment is an asset;
- Experience working in a unionized environment is an asset.