The Supply Chain Manager, will be a member of the Lantic National Supply Chain & Operations team and will be reporting to the Corporate Supply Chain Director. He will consult and assist our Operations, Sales, Finance & IT teams to balance client expectations with our planning & Operational requirements. He will take end-to-end accountability of challenging projects within one or multiple functional domains of supply chain: project definition, initiation, planning, execution, coordination, monitoring, Logistics, and cost controls.
- Conduct complex analysis, provide insights to decision makers and implement business solutions to improve information flow and operational efficiency across the company’s supply chain;
- In-depth knowledge of project management methodology, project planning tools (e.g. MS Project,) is a plus;
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with team member as well as other department members (weekly /Daily);
- Initiate and develop strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Own project budget, monitor and optimize project planning, control resources;
- Develops & presents Cost / Benefit Analyses Actively participate in all Supply Chain and Demand Planning processes and meetings;
- Coordinate cross functional project team and take full accountability of completion of deliverables, balancing costs, and timeliness;
- Identify and manage operational risks and issues and conduct a contingency plan and perform scenario analysis and critical path analysis;
- Drive project communication, report project status to Director of Supply Chain and manage various stakeholders;
- Develop and automate complex scorecards, dashboards and reports supporting stakeholders needs;
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals.
Qualifications and Experiences Required
- University Supply Chain Degree or College : 10+ years’ experience;
- 3+ years’ experience in Supply Chain Management (S & OP, detailed scheduling, warehouse & distribution, inventory management, Project Management);
- 5+ years’ experience in Food manufacturing, in a leadership role;
- Lean Six Sigma certifications are a major asset.
- Good communication skills in French & English, oral & written;
- Above average problem identification and problem solving skills;
- Experience with process improvement and inventory control;
- PMP Certification (Project Management Professional) a plus;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.