Lantic is currently recruiting for the position of Internal Communications Advisor based at our head office in Montreal. The position reports to the Corporate Director of Human Resources. The Internal Communication Advisor is responsible for executing and implementing company-wide internal communications strategies and programs to drive business results and engage all employees. The incumbent helps set up new communication processes and guides communications at all levels within the organization, working with executives, lines of business, divisions and functions. The incumbent creates clear and compelling strategies and messages and finds innovative ways to deliver them that foster a culture of collaboration and operational excellence.
- Define the company's annual communication plan as well as that of ad hoc initiatives;
- Develops and implements internal communications strategies that ensure the coordination and consistency of key messages that target clienteles, particularly in situations of organizational change;
- Create and revise the various communication tools such as articles, newsletter, social media content, website, press releases, memo or speeches;
- Oversee and maintain the company's communications schedule;
- Manage internal communications with employees by aligning yourself with the employer brand and the employee mobilization plan;
- Design and propose initiatives, activities or events aimed at rallying and mobilizing the various stakeholders around projects or communication objectives;
- Develop the production of documents and communication material;
- Develop and maintain relationships with external organizations present in our communities and necessary for the achievement of company objectives.
Qualifications and Experiences Required
- Bachelor's degree in communication or any other related discipline;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience, mainly in internal communication;
- Excellent written and oral communication in French and English (fluently bilingual)
- General knowledge of the business of the company
- Superior skills in advisory role and change management;
- Strong writing skills and popularization of sometimes complex subjects;
- Ability to work in a dynamic, multidisciplinary and multitasking environment where deadlines are tight.
- Ability to organize and plan work;
- Ability to have an overview and to take into account cultural considerations in the writing and dissemination of messages;
- Enthusiastic, determined, creative and good judgement;
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Ability to use tact and diplomacy in handling confidential information;
- Team spirit and collaboration.