Lantic, a company that has been around for over 125 years, has become a favorite Canadian brand not only through its products, but also through its people. We believe that the main ingredient in our success is our people.
We are currently looking for a IT Business Analyst to join our growing team!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Pension plan with equivalent contribution from the company
- Supplementary health insurance and dental care
- Life insurance and accident insurance
- Personal account for social benefits
- Share purchase plan
- Employee assistance program
- Fitness program
- Free parking and accessible in public transport
- Cafeteria on site
- Rally multidisciplinary teams towards a common information technology solution;
- Identify relevant business solutions to improve operational efficiency;
- Analysis, taking of needs, drafting of functional files, specifications and tests;
- Analyze business needs to define information technology solutions;
- Animate and participate in business needs specification workshops to specify IT solutions;
- Support the development of solutions and the technical analyzes carried out;
- Support quality assurance activities and acceptance testing.
* Note that the use of the male gender to designate a person has no other purpose than to lighten the text.
Qualifications and Experiences Required
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, business administration or any other appropriate discipline;
- 2 to 5 years of experience in analysis (functional, business or information);
- Experience in needs analysis in the context of information technology projects;
- SQL proficiency;
- Knowledge of Microsoft BC or NAV (an asset);
- Certification as a business analyst (an asset);
- Able to easily adapt to changes;
- Good comprehension, oral expression and written expression in French and English;