Lantic is currently recruiting for the position of IT Technician located at our Vancouver, B.C office. The position reports to the Network Services Manager. The Systems Administrator is responsible for providing the best quality general support to internal users of the IT system.
- Maintain and support technological infrastructures;
- Monitor incidents and user requests within Levels of Service;
- Perform installation, update, and configuration requests for computer and package software;
- Process with the physical installation of computers and maintenance of the network;
- Conduct computer material reconfiguration when needed;
- Write and correct installation procedures when necessary;
- Act as the main contact for mishaps and requests management, give diagnostics, list priorities, and solve issues;
- Take part of a rotational 24/7 support shift;
- Act as the main support for the Senior Systems Administrator.
Qualifications and Experiences Required
- Diploma in Computer Science;
- Minimum of one year experience with user support;
- Knowledge of Windows Server (2008/2012), Windows 7, Windows XP, HyperV, Citrix and desktop tools (MS Office, Outlook, VPN, Intranet, Internet, antivirus, virtual computer, etc.);
- Understanding of how IT networks and telecommunications operate (Cisco infrastructure);
- Fluent in English (spoken and written);
- Multi-tasker and autonomous;
- Good customer service abilities;
- Ability to work in a team and to handle pressure;
- Available outside of work hours (on-call);
- Available to travel occasionally.