Lantic is currently recruiting for the temporary position of Logistics Agent based at our Montreal corporate office. The position reports to the Freight Analyst and Customs Regulatory Specialist. The incumbent is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to the Supply Chain team.
- Follow-up on carrier’s appointments;
- Data entry for accounting purposes;
- Creation and follow ups of transport registry;
- Preparation of sample documentation;
- Preparation of In transit reports and documents for accounts payables;
- Support the Freight Analyst and Customs Regulatory Specialist in administrative tasks;
- Responsible for filling documents both electronically and manually;
- All other Supply Chain inquires that may arise.
- 0 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Knowledge of Navision and/or Maximo (an asset);
- Experience in a manufacturing industry (an asset);
- Bilingualism (spoken and written);
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills-demonstrates trust and integrity;
- Ability to work under pressure, flexible/adaptable to change, ability to multi-task.
College diploma in Transportation and Logistics Program (AEC) and/or College Diploma in Administration;