The storekeeper plans, organizes and maintains a system for receiving, storing, preparing, distributing and restocking parts. The employee ensures the daily operation of the store and meets the needs of customers. He respects, within the framework of his functions, the rules of health and safety at work, the good operating practices and the rules of food reliability.
- Maintain a quality counter parts distribution service to customers by advising and giving certain information to the maintenance department on parts, products, characteristics, availability and delivery times;
- Respond to customer needs and take all necessary measures to meet and apply Lantic's quality standards;
- Execute the permanent update of the store inventory by a physical count, a recording of the data of all the articles in stores (description of the products, obsolete articles) and create purchase requests by attributing them to the good entities;
- Prepare replenishment orders for goods and items according to demand and ensure that there are no stock shortages for certain items;
- Follow-up on orders with suppliers and manage the replenishment report;
- Check and control the quality and quantity of the goods ordered and received;
- Record data, classify and/or dispose of items and complete all documents related to the receipt of goods;
- Manage documents and information concerning the receipt of goods;
- Maintain the availability of pagers, follow up on requests and changes involved;
- Carry out the storage and warehousing of merchandise and maintain a clean, accessible and safe work environment;
- Carry out certain steps required when cancelling orders or returning non-compliant merchandise;
- Participate in any other project related to customer service and store layout.
Qualifications and Experiences Required
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Two (2) to three (3) years’ experience in inventory management;
- Knowledge of mechanical, plumbing and electrical (an asset);
- Bilingualism (spoken and written).
- Proficiency in Navision, Excel, Outlook and Maximo computer tools;
- Knowledge of the current quality system and HACPP standards;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Sense of planning and organization;
- Interest in customer service;
- Results-oriented and quality-conscious;
- Ability to deal with clients;
- Good physical resistence;
- Rigour, order and precision;
- Autonomous and good judgment;
- Ability to work under pressure while managing priorities.