The Maintenance Planner plans, organizes and coordinates maintenance, modifications and projects, in collaboration with the operations sector. The incumbent participates in the development and implementation of an active preventive maintenance program and ensures distribution according to established frequencies and implementation.
The incumbent’s main role will also be to automate systems in order to quickly obtain performance indicators from the Maintenance department. In particular, the Maintenance Planner will have to set up simple tools with the IT department in order to close work orders directly by tradespeople.
The incumbent collects, compiles and analyzes performance data from maintenance, equipment failures, works, etc. To solve special equipment problems, the Maintenance Planner is technically involved with the Maintenance and Operations teams. In addition, the Maintenance Planner is involved in the development and training of unionized staff and maintenance supervision
Qualifications and Experiences Required
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or DEC or DEP in a Maintenance-related field.
- Five (5) years of experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office software ("Excel, Word, Outlook")
- Knowledge of Planning Software (GMAO)
- Knowledge of Maximo software (an asset)
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt easily to change.
- Ability to manage stress.
- Experience in a food industry (an asset).
- Experience in a unionized environment (an asset).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.