The Maintenance Planner is responsible for planning and scheduling preventive and preventive maintenance work as well as planned production stoppages. He actively participates in prioritizing work orders with other departments. It monitors the regular maintenance budget in addition to justifying requests for projects on equipment as required.
- Plans, organizes and coordinates maintenance, modifications and projects, in collaboration with the Operations sector.
- Participates in the development and implementation of an active preventive maintenance program and ensures distribution according to established frequencies and implementation.
- Automate systems in order to quickly obtain performance indicators from the Maintenance department.
- Set up simple tools with the IT department in order to close work orders directly by tradespeople.
- Collects, compiles and analyzes performance data from maintenance, equipment failures, works, etc.
- Involved in the development and training of unionized staff and maintenance supervision.
Qualifications and Experiences Required
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or DEC or DEP in a Maintenance-related field;
- Five (5) years of experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of Microsoft office software ("Excel, Word, Outlook");
- Knowledge of Planning Software (GMAO);
- Knowledge of Maximo software (an asset);
- Experience in a food industry (an asset);
- Experience in a unionized environment (an asset);
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt easily to change;
- Ability to manage stress;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.