Lantic is currently recruiting for the temporary Receptionist role based at our Vancouver Refinery. The position reports to the Human Resource Business Partner. The incumbent is responsible for managing reception duties, such as managing incoming calls, entry of visitors, and handling mail and couriers. Additionally, the employee provides administrative assistance to office personnel through the Human Resource Business Partner.
- Attend to incoming calls and transfer calls to the appropriate person
- First point of contact for any visitor in the administrative office and the refinery section
- Maintains a check on the entry and exit of visitors, contractors and others in the administrative building and refinery using ILobby
- Providing clerical and administrative support such as arranging documentation, filing paperwork, updating and distributing phone directory, assisting MSP payments for retirees, and prepare pay stubs for hourly/union employees, couriers, faxes etc.
- Administrative assistance for organizing events organized by the Human Resources department
- Responsible for ensuring proper booking of meeting rooms and arranging food for meeting and events
- Responsible for managing requisitions for order supplies in the administrative building
- Responsible for verifying and sending requisitions for maintenance requirements in the administrative building
- Any and all other duties as assigned
- Grade 12 or G.E.D.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience as a receptionist is required. Two (2) years of experience as a receptionist in any small to medium organization is an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Word & Office (knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Citrus and Maximo is an asset)
- Proficient in English (spoken and written)
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, good planning & organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player, flexible
- Good problem solving skills and ability to work independently