This position ensures data integrity while also maintaining system security and access. The incumbent also creates reports and analyzes data, statistics and metrics to address business needs. He/she also organizes and provides training and technical guidance to HR staff, management and employees across all sites. The HRIS & Talent Specialist also supports the HR Manager, Organizational Development in the optimization of HRIS operations such as talent acquisition, onboarding and talent development.
- Administers and maintains system security, ensuring privacy and protection of employee information. Includes set-up and granting of user access, maintaining security controls and diligent access standards, and ensuring compliance with security and access protocols;
- Participates in HRIS troubleshooting, configurations, enhancements, upgrades, testing, implementations and development of streamlined processes;
- Supports HR Manager, Organizational Development by providing input to the planning and optimization of HRIS operations and services;
- Configures, maintains and ensures accuracy of documents included in HRIS (Policies, benefits programs, letter of offers, job postings, job descriptions) used to drive system components;
- Creates and analyzes data extracts, statistics, metrics, costing and other reports to address business needs;
- Works with IT to develop, implement and maintain data interfaces and integrations between HR systems (Navision, Kronos, HRIS);
- Maintains excellent customer service by providing a fast and efficient level of response to support them with the system and resolve issues with stakeholders;
- Participates in development of procedural documentation for system users;
- Train and collaborates with HR Community, providing technical guidance on all aspects of HR Information System with emphasis on system changes, testing, and maintaining data integrity.
- Supports and coordinates talent development programs during implementation, roll-out and training duration;
- Supports and coordinate communication and training during development and launches of new HR policies;
- Participate in the coordination of Talent Acquisition in the interview scheduling, correspondence and the on-boarding schedule for new employees with the concerned managers. May conduct interviews when hiring assignment is given;
- Offers administrative support on corporative initiatives;
Qualifications and Experiences Required
- Bachelor or college degree in Human Resources Management, business systems or related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years’ HRIS experience involving system administration (Implementation experience an asset);
- Solid communication skills (written and spoken in French and English);
- Solid knowledge of HRIS concepts, practices, standards and capabilities with good training skills;
- Solid analytical skills with ability to assess system-based customer requirements, analyze data, create reports that fully leverage HRIS capabilities, and identify the root cause of system problems;
- Solid organization skills with ability to participate in projects for HRIS upgrades, enhancements and implementations;
- Solid interpersonal, and customer service skills;
- Ability to exercise tact and diplomacy in dealing with confidential information;
- Team player and collaboration.