Lantic has been in business for more than 125 years and it's not just our products that have made us one of Canada's most beloved brands; it's also our employees. We believe that the most important ingredient to our success is our employees. Our benefits are designed to help our employees lead healthy lives and succeed in their career. The company has a sugar beet processing facility in Taber, Alberta; approximately 40 minutes East of Lethbridge. In Western Canada, the company’s sugar products are marketed primarily under the ‘Rogers Sugar’ trade name.
SUGAR BEET PROCESSING FACTORY – INDOOR WORK
Approximate Duration of Term: September 2019 – February 2020
Due to the nature of the sugar beet harvest and processing, the Taber facility offers numerous seasonal employment opportunities.
Full Time Seasonal Positions available:
The duties required of you will be physically demanding. Conditions can be hot, cold, wet, dry, dusty, and loud.
• $17.04/hour and over with an additional $1.55 night shift differential, vacation paid out bi-weekly;
• Positions will be shift work, must be available to work evenings, nights, weekends and holidays;
• Factory positions are guaranteed 12 hour shifts, 40 hours/week (factory operates 24 hours/day, 7days/week);
• Warehouse/Packaging positions are guaranteed 8 hour shifts, 40 hours/week (Monday – Friday, with overtime on weekends);
• Steel toed boots are required, all other PPE is supplied;
• Experience is preferred although on the job training is provided;
• Equipment and Loader Operators will require at least 1 year experience.
PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG SCREEN IS REQUIRED
Pick up applications at 5405-64 St., Taber, AB
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $17.04 /hour
Qualifications and Experiences Required