Lantic is currently recruiting for the position of Lab Tester, located at its Taber Processing Plant. The successful applicant will be reporting to the Laboratory Manager.
- Obtaining in-process samples from the factory on an hourly basis.
- Performing analysis on samples and enter results into online data system.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required.
Qualifications and Experiences Required
- High School Diploma
- Lab experience would be considered an asset.
- Good computer skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Safety conscious record and attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good time management.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Ability to work in a physically demanding environment.
- Must be able to work rotating 12 hour shifts, as well as weekends and holidays.