Lantic is currently recruiting for the position of Loader Operator, located at its Taber Processing Plant. The successful applicant will be reporting to the Mill Superintendent.
- Check all fluid levels and grease loader
- Fill outside Skip Rock
- Move and store pulp
- Assist day shift
- Fuel and wash loader
- Keeping area clean
- Other duties and responsibilities as required.
Qualifications and Experiences Required
- High School Diploma
- Loader Ticket and/or experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Safety conscious record and attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good time management.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Ability to work in a physically demanding environment.
- Must be able to work rotating 12 hour shifts, as well as weekends and holidays.