Lantic is currently recruiting for the position of Temporary Repair Person (Oiling and Greasing), located at its Taber Processing Plant. The position reports to the Maintenance Supervisor.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Uses different types of lubricants in maintenance of various equipment and pilers.
- Drives trucks to haul tools, lubricants, and equipment for on-site repair of large machinery
- Understanding the parts inventory system.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Works overtime as required.
Qualifications and Experiences Required
Education & professional certification
- Completion of grade 12 or a GED
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License and provides an acceptable Drivers Abstract
- First Aid Certification is asset
Knowledge & experience
- Commitment to work in a safe and efficient manner (adherence to Lock Out-Tag Out, Confined Space, Fall Protection, Hot Work, and other applicable regulations and practices).
- Basic mechanical experience is an asset.
- Safety conscious record and attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG TEST IS REQUIRED