Skip to main content
- 4 cups (960ml/520g) diced pitted peaches (cut into small 1/2-inch cubes)
- 1/2 cup (120ml) water
- 2 3-inch sprigs of fresh rosemary (plus extra for jarring)
- 1 pack (900g) Lantic & Rogers Jam & Jelly Mix
- 1 1/2 tbsp (22ml) lemon juice
- Combine diced peaches, water and rosemary sprigs in a large 4-litre saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes until peaches are tender.
- Remove from heat and mash the peaches with a potato masher leaving it a bit chunky. Slowly stir in Jam & Jelly Mix thoroughly, then return the pan to medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Once boiling, add lemon juice and continue to boil for 5 minutes while stirring occasionally. Skim foam off the surface as necessary.
- Remove pan from over the heat and let the boiling subside. Remove and discard rosemary sprigs. Skim the foam from the surface and stir gently for 2 minutes to help suspend the fruit pieces. Spoon or poor the jam into sterilized jars, filling them up to 1 cm from the top. Pick the little bundles of rosemary leaves from a sprig and tuck one or two into the jam in each jar. Seal the jars and let cool at room temperature. Makes about 5 jars of 250ml (1 cup).
- For extra festive flavour, stir in 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon before jarring.