Skip to main content
- 7 egg whites
- 5 egg yolks
- 3 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Lantic & Rogers Granulated Sugar
- Mix egg yolks, vegetable oil, milk, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl until the mixture becomes foamy.
- Add all-purpose flour and mix until the batter becomes thick.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat 7 egg whites with an electric hand mixer until soft peaks form, then gradually add the granulated sugar until firm peaks form.
- Slowly add the egg whites to the pancake batter, folding it in with a spatula. Gradually add the egg white mixture until everything is well combined.
- Add oil to a frying pan on low heat.
- Pour the batter onto the frying pan with a small ladle and form a tall pancake by adding 2 ladles of the batter for each pancake. Cover the frying pan with a lid for 3-4 minutes or until the bottom of the pancake is golden brown. Then flip the pancake and repeat for the other side.
- Simply repeat this process for the remaining batter.