Skip to main content
- ½ cup strawberry jam
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp Lantic & Rogers Granulated Sugar
- 1 ½ tbsp instant yeast
- 1 cup Lantic & Rogers Granulated Sugar
- 1 ½ cup warm milk
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 large eggs
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup Lantic & Rogers Granulated Sugar
- ⅓ cup unsalted butter
- Mix warm milk with the yeast and granulated sugar and let the mixture sit for 5 minutes until it becomes foamy.
- Beat egg yolks and eggs together, then mix in granulated sugar, salt, butter, and the yeast mixture in a mixing bowl until the mixture is fluffy.
- Add the flour into the mixture and mix until it forms a sticky dough. Keep kneading the dough in the bowl for 5 minutes. If you find that the dough is sticking to your hands, add a little bit more flour to the mixture.
- Cover the dough with a plastic wrap and rest at room temperature for 1 ½ hours or until it doubles in size.
- Roll the dough out to be around 2 cm thick, then cut the dough into circles using 5-6cm cookie cutters. This should make roughly 24 donuts.
- Cover the donuts with a slightly damp tea towel and let it rest at room temperature for another 30-45 minutes or until they nearly double in size.
- Bake the donuts at 375 °F for about 10 minutes or until lightly golden on top.
- Once they are out of the oven, brush the donuts with melted butter and then roll it through a bowl of granulated sugar.
- Once cooled, pipe the donuts with strawberry jam (or any jam of your choice!)