- 1 cup of Lantic white sugar
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 3 cups of flour
- 2 cups of chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 teaspoons of hot water
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add white sugar, brown sugar, and butter to your bowl.
- Add the eggs and stir in vanilla.
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water the add to the bowl.
- Add flour, chocolate chips, and salt then mix.
- Put them on the pan then bake for 10 minutes
- Eat them!!!!!!!!!