- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup Lantic natural granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350F(180C). Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and mix well. Cut the butter into small pieces and add to flour mixture using a pastry blender until crumbly. For the topping, take 1 cup of the above mixture, mix in cinnamon and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix the egg, milk and vanilla. Slowly stir in remaining flour mixture until a batter has formed. Add 1 cup of the blueberries.
- Spread batter in a greased 23 X 6 cm(9 X 2 1/2 inches) springform pan. Top with remaining blueberries and sprinkle with topping mixture.
- Bake in oven for 50-55 minutes, or until cake tester comes out clean. Let cool completely before cutting.