Skip to main content
- 9 in. premade pie crust
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup Lantic & Rogers Dark Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Lantic & Rogers Granulated Sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F.
- Melt the chocolate and butter on a double boiler, then set aside.
- Beat the eggs in a mixing bowl, then add in sugar, vanilla extract, salt, melted chocolate and butter and mix until well combined.
- Pour the pie filling into the pie crust, then arrange the pecans in an even layer over the filling.
- Bake the pie for 45-55 minutes.
- Let it cool completely before serving and enjoy!