- 180ml (3/4 cup) of softnened butter
- 250ml (1 cup) of Lantic Granulated Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 5ml (1 teaspoon) of vanilla extract
- 625ml (2 1/2 cups) of all-purpose flour
- 5ml (1 teaspoon) of baking powder
- Additionnal Lantic Granulated Sugar for rolling
- Preheat the oven to 325°F/160°C
- Beat the butter with the sugar in a large mixing bowl until it's fluffy, then add the eggs and vanilla.
- Meanwhile, stir the flour with the baking powder.
- Gradually incorporate the flour mixture into the sugar mixture, until they are well combined.
- Form the dough into 36, 1-inch (2.5 cm) balls. Roll each ball in the additional sugar and place them on parchment paper-lined baking sheets, 2-inches (5 cm) apart from each other.
- Bake in batches, for 12 to 14 minutes, or until the bottoms of the cookies are golden.
- Cool completely on a rack.