3 full unbaked Pie Shells:
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 2 cups Demerara Sugar (or Old Fashioned Brown)
- 1 cup Raisins
- 4 1/2 cups Water
- 2 tsp Corn Starch
- In a large saucepan, melt the Butter. Stir in the Sugar and Raisins. Add the Water and bring the mixture to a boil for 15 to 20 minutes.
- While stirring constantly, slowly add the Corn Starch and boil for a couple of minutes to thicken the mixture.
- Pour the thickened mixture evenly onto the 3 bottom crusts. Add the 3 top crusts and brush each with milk.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for approximately 40 minutes.