All Recipes Desserts & Frostings Homemade Jam
Impress your friends and family with delicious homemade jam, made with Lantic Jam & Jelly Mix.
- 3 1/2 cups of crushed fruit
- 1 pack (900g) of Lantic Jam & Jelly Mix
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
Stove top directions:
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a saucepan (4 litres).
- Bring to a boil and keep boiling for 4 minutes. Stir constantly.
- Remove from stove, stir and skim for 5 minutes.
- Pour into sterilized jars and fill up to 1 cm from the top. Seal and label.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a microwavable dish.
- Cook uncovered for about 20 minutes on high or until the mix is boiling. Stir every 5 minutes. When at a boil, cook for 1 minute on high.
- Remove from microwave, stir and skim for 5 minutes.
- Sterilized jars should be filled up to 1 cm from the top. Seal and label