- 1 cup (85g) quick oats
- 2/3 cup (90g) all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp (45g) dark brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup (56g) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup (60ml) LBMT Amber Rich Maple Syrup
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup (50g) granulated sugar
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1 tsp (5ml) vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp (45ml) LBMT Amber Rich Maple Syrup
- 1 cup (100g) fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 tbsp sliced almonds for topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Combine oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl. Add soft butter and maple syrup and blend until evenly combined and crumbly. Press about 3/4 of the mixture into the bottom of the prepared baking pan. Reserve remaining crumb mixture for topping. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until it feels set and dry to the touch. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar in a medium bowl and beat with an electric hand mixer on medium speed until smooth and glossy. Add egg and vanilla and beat until well incorporated. Mix in maple syrup. Pour this mixture over the pre-baked base. Scatter fresh or frozen raspberries over the filling and poke them in slightly. Crumble remaining base mixture over top and sprinkle with sliced almonds.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the surface is lightly golden and the filling is just set in the center. Transfer pan to a wire rack and let cool completely. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before dusting with icing sugar and slicing into squares.
- Store cheesecake squares in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.