All Recipes Desserts & Frostings Maple Sugar Cookies
Maple Sugar Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- ⅓ cup TMTC Amber Rich Maple Syrup
- 1 ¼ cup Lantic & Rogers Demerara Brown Sugar
- 1 large egg
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup Lantic & Rogers Maple Flakes
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- Mix melted butter, maple syrup, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt until well combined.
- Combine the wet with the dry ingredients and mix until it forms a cookie dough texture.
- Cover the cookie dough and put into the fridge for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Roll a ⅓ cup of the cookie dough into a ball with your hands, then roll it in a bowl of maple flakes then place on the baking tray.
- Bake for about 10-13 minutes until the cookies are golden brown on the edges, yet slightly pale in the middle.
- Let cool completely before serving.