- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp Lantic & Rogers Smart Sweetener Blend
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup cold unsalted butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup Lantic & Rogers Smart Sweetener Blend
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup 35% cream
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- POSITION rack in bottom third of oven.
- PREHEAT oven to 350F. Lightly oil a metal 8 x 8-in. baking dish, then line with overhanging parchment.
- WHIRL flour, Smart Sweetener Blend and salt in a food processor until combined. Add cubed butter and continue whirling until a ball forms, 1 min. Press dough firmly into an even layer in prepared dish.
- WHISK Smart Sweetener Blend with eggs in a large bowl. Stir in cream, maple syrup and melted butter. Pour over dough.
- BAKE in bottom third of oven until filling is puffed, about 50 min. Transfer to a rack to cool completely, about 2 hours.