Skip to main content
For the Crust:
- 2 cups almond flour
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp Smart Sweetener Blend
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
For the Filling:
- 2 tbsp matcha green tea powder
- ⅔ cup Smart Sweetener Blend
- 4 cups cream cheese
- 3 large eggs
- ¾ cup whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan and set it aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix almond flour, melted butter, stevia, salt, and vanilla until everything is combined and becomes a dough.
- Coat a round baking pan with cooking spray or butter. Line it with parchment paper, then grease the parchment paper with cooking spray or butter.
- Press the dough crust to fit the bottom of the baking pan.
- Dissolve matcha powder in 1-2 tbsp hot water in a bowl to make a thick paste and set aside.
- Beat whipping cream with an electric hand mixer until stiff peaks form and set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric hand mixer on low speed until it becomes fluffy.
- Add in the stevia, whipping cream, matcha paste, vanilla extract and the eggs
- (one egg at a time) to the cream cheese and mix until everything is well incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into the baking pan over the crust then smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake for 50 minutes until the cheesecake is set, but still soft in the middle and chill in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours before serving.
- Sprinkle matcha powder on top to cover the entire surface of the matcha cheesecake.
- Serve and enjoy!