Skip to main content
- 500ml (2 cups) of Lantic brilliant yellow sugar or Rogers golden yellow sugar, lightly packed
- 300ml (1 can) of sweetened condensed milk
- 150ml (2/3 cup) of butter
- 5ml (1 teaspoon) of vanilla extract
- 350ml (1 1/2 cup) of Lantic Icing Sugar
- In a microwave safe 2 L (8 cups) measuring cup, combine the brown sugar, condenses milk and butter.
- Cook in the microwave oven, 4 times x 2 minutes and stir every time.
- Add the vanilla and icing sugar and beat at high speed with an electric mixer until the icing sugar is all blended. (About 1 minute)
- Spread in a greased pan. Refregirate 30 to 40 minutes. Remove from the pan and cut into squares.
- The cooking time may vary, depending on the wattage of the microwave oven used. This recipe was tested on a 1000-watt oven.