All Recipes Desserts & Frostings Stevia-Sweet Chocolate Chip Cookies
Stevia-Sweet Chocolate Chip Cookies
Enjoy these sugar-free chocolate chip cookie sweetened with Stevia for a delicious snack time
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 40 packet Lantic/Rogers Stevia
- 1 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 each Egg Large
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 tablespoon Banana or apple sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F (175 °C) with rack in centre of the oven. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Smash the banana.
- Beat butter until smooth and creamy in a bowl.
- Add Lantic Rogers stevia and beat together until fluffy.
- Add the egg (at room temperature), making sure to beat well.
- Add vanilla extract. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- In a separate bowl, combine and sift together the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to the egg mixture and beat a little. Use hand to fold if needed.
- Add smashed banana and chocolate chips to the mixture. Mix just a little bit. Use hand to fold in if needed.
- Drop a ball of dough onto the prepared baking sheets and press to flat.
- Bake about 12 minutes, or until golden brown around the edges.
- Cool completely on wire rack for at least 15 min.