All Recipes Desserts & Frostings Tropical Mango Crisp
Tropical Mango Crisp
Tropical Mango Crisp recipe that goes well with ice cream or whipped cream. It is easy to make and worth the one hour baking time.
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) Lantic/Rogers Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) lime zest
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lime juice
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) cornstarch
- 6 cups (1.5 L) frozen chopped mango
- 1 cup (250 mL) large flake rolled oats
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) Lantic/Rogers Coconut Sugar
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) cold butter
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease 8-inch (2 L) glass square baking dish.
- Stir together coconut sugar, lime zest and juice, and cornstarch; toss with mango and transfer to prepared baking dish.
- Topping: In separate bowl, stir together rolled oats, sugar, flour and coconut; using pastry cutter or two knives, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over mango mixture.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until bubbly around edges and top is golden and crisp.
- Tip: Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream or whipped cream. This crisp is also delicious made with peaches.