- 2 medium red, orange or yellow peppers, cut into strips
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- Steam peppers and zucchini in microwave or stove top just until tender, about 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, dissolve sugar and cornstarch in orange juice.
- Add salt and ginger to the small bowl.
- In a saucepan, cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens and bubbles.
- Boil for 1 minute.
- Pour over the peppers and zucchini, tossing to coat evenly.