Skip to main content
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Lantic Super Fine Sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) water
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) soy sauce
- 2 tsp (10 mL) sesame oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped cilantro
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp (10 mL) minced ginger
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 Thai chile, seeded and finely chopped
- Combine sugar, water, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, cilantro, green onions, ginger, garlic and chile in a re-sealable jar. Seal and shake to blend. Dressing can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Tip: Toss the dressing with coleslaw, noodle salad, green salad or with veggies before grilling. It’s also great as a dip for spring rolls, salad rolls or grilled shrimp.